|Wednesday, December 22nd, 2004|
9:56 pm - Here's a game u can play.
1. On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty-five songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing).
2. Write down one line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3. Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING! NO GOOGLE!))
4. When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it. (Don't strike out the line until the song's ARTIST and NAME have both been guessed correctly!)
1. His clothes are dirty but his hands are clean.
2. In the misty morning fog with our hearts a thumpin' and you
X 3. And you stood at you door with your hands on my waist and you kissed me like you mean it
4. And as the summers ending the cold air rush your hard heart away
X 5. The words she knows, the tune she hums
6. It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
7. We don't belong to no one, that's a shame
8. Did you leave the darkness without me? You're always miles ahead.
X 9. Go on and kiss the girl.
X 10. I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord
11. Don't know why I'm still afraid if you weren't real I would make you up now
12. Boy just push that thing push it harder back on me
13. I don't really watch what dem waan do
14. So long ago, I don't remember when thats when they said I lost my only grin
15. Someone told em there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair
16. I’ll be waiting right here just to show you How our love will blow it all away
17. she grew up with the children of the stars
18. Sitting there in your makeup with your sweetness fizzing, giving off a little steam
19. You've been all over And it's been all over you
20. Posh girl, Congrats that skirt's in the mags girl
21. The night is full of holes Those bullets rip the sky
22. Will you wake me up in the morning? I am on my knees
23. Wasting my time come on show me what's mine
X 24. If only I'd thought of the right words I could have held on to your heart
X 25.Kiss me, please kiss me But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
so comment if u know any of there and I'll cross them off!
(8 comments | comment on this)
|Friday, November 5th, 2004|
10:01 pm - Ive cleaned out my entries once again
HIATUS: Thanks to everyone who read my journal.
I am not longer permitted to use it.
I appreciate all of your comments and all of your patience.
(5 comments | comment on this)